Vaccines contain the same bacteria or viruses which cause the disease. However, they are either killed or attenuated, so that they don’t make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of disease-causing bacteria or viruses.
Attempt Vaccines MCQs consisting of basic questions related to vaccines.
A vaccine stimulates our immune system to produce antibodies against specific bacteria or viruses. This is what makes vaccines such powerful medicine.
- Genetic mapping reveals cancer growth
- Overview of Vaccines, Types of Immunity, and Immunization
- Electrophoresis – Definition, Principle, Working, Types, Applications
- Cellular and Humoral Immunity Notes PDF
- Immunoglobulins Notes PDF
- Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF
- Blotting Technique Notes pdf
- Production and Applications of Enzymes in Industry