Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF
i. Anaerobic process that generates energy by the breakdown of organic compounds.
ii. Any process that generates bacterial metabolites as end products: lactic acid, enzymes, ethanol, butanol, and acetone.
Contents of Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF are
- Definition of Fermentation Technology
- Steps involved in Fermentation
- Principle of Fermentation
- How does Fermentation Work?
- What happens during the fermentation process?
- General factors of industrial fermentation
- Types of Bioreactor: Continuous Stirred Tank Bioreactor, Bubble Column Bioreactors, Airlift Bioreactors, Fluidized Bed Bioreactors, Packed Bed Bioreactors and Photo-Bioreactors
- Operation of Conventional Bioreactor: Sterilization, Inoculation and sampling, Aeration, Control systems and Cleaning
- Penicillin Production
- Citric Acid Production
- Solid-State Fermentation
- Vitamin B12 Production
- Glutamic Acid Production
- Griseofulvin Production
Also Attempt: Fermentation Technology MCQs