Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA)
Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) is an application for a U.S. generic drug approval (for an existing licensed approved drug). The ANDA is submitted to the office of Generic drugs, US. After a review of the documents, USFDA gives approval as generic drugs.
After approval, an applicant may manufacture and market the generic drug product to the US market. A generic drug product is one that is similar to branded drug product in dosage form, strength, and route of administration, quality, performance characteristics, and intended use.
- First Year B.Pharmacy Notes
- Regulatory authorities and agencies
- What is New Drug Application (NDA), Investigational New Drug (IND), and Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA)?
- D Pharmacy Exit Exam Date, Syllabus and Related Important Update 2022
- Phases of Process Life Cycle
- Diploma in Pharmacy Job Skills
- Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA)
- Post-Approval Changes to NDA and ANDA ppt pdf