D Pharmacy Exit Exam Date, Syllabus and Related Important Update 2023
Table of Contents
Latest Update – Feb 2023
*Latest Update published by PCI on Dated 06/02/2023
As per above update,
It is further stated that 388 Executive Committee of the PCI in its meeting held on 28.01.2023 has decided that the Exit Examination under “Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination Regulations, 2022” will be implemented from 2022-2023 batch of D.Pharm Course
After having passed the Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination, a candidate shall be entitled to registration as a pharmacist subject to fulfillment of the conditions enumerated in section 32(2) of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
It means students who are going to pass Second Year in A.Y. 2023-24 are subjected to face Pharmacy Exit Exam for obtaining Pharmacist License.
Prepare for Pharmacy Exit Exam:- Click Here
D Pharmacy Exit Exam Date, Syllabus and Related Important Update Feb 2023
D Pharmacy Exit Exam Date
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Exam (DPEE)|
|Exam Authority||Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi|
|Purpose of Exam||To issue license to D. Pharmacy holder|
|Eligibility of Exam||Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) Holder|
|Date of Pharmacy Exit Exam||Will be Declared by PCI|
|Nature of Exam||One Paper of MCQ Pattern with or without negative marking|
|Duration of Exam||3.5 Hrs.|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice in a year|
|Criteria for Qualification||Exam should be cleared in the same attempt (min.50% marks to pass)|
|Attempt Restrictions||No restrictions on number of attempts|
|Syllabus of Exam||Will be declared by PCI|
Eligibility for Pharmacy Exit Exam
- A Diploma in Pharmacy holder from an institution approved by PCI, who has undergone practical training as specified by PCI.
- The candidate shall be required to make an application in a prescribed form with all relevant documents showing the proof of his passing the approved examination and the examination fee as may be prescribed by the PCI.
Frequency of Pharmacy Exit Exam
- For now, PCI has declared that the exit exam will be held two times in a year or as frequently as may be required.
- The date of examination and the examination center will be allotted to the candidate by the Prescribed Authority based on the availability of the examination centers.
Syllabus of Pharmacy Exit Exam
According to circular of PCI dated 14 September 2022: Click Here
PCI has changed the initial decision of taking 3 papers as part of exit exam and 3 duration (each paper) of exam. Latest information is given below…
- The detailed scheme and syllabus of the exit exam will be announced by the PCI in the near future.
- There shall be One paper of multiple choice questions in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical jurisprudence, and Drug Store Management.
- The language of the examination shall be English.
- The test duration for one and only paper shall be of 3.5 hrs. duration.
- The test shall consist of online MCQs with or without a negative marking system.
Check out: New DPharmacy Syllabus ER 2020
Criteria for Qualifying Pharmacy Exit Exam
- A candidate shall be declared as having passed the exit exam only if he obtains a minimum of 50% marks in paper .
- A candidate must pass paper in the same attempt.
- There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in the exit exam.
Registration of Candidate after passing Pharmacy Exit Exam
- After having passed the Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination, A certificate of eligibility for enrollment and practice shall be issued to the successful candidate which will be presented before the State Pharmacy Council for registration as a pharmacist.
- 5 Common Domperidone Combinations and Their Uses
- 17 Important Things about Minoxidil You Need to Know
- The Significance of World Pharmacist Day 2023: Recognizing the Contributions of Pharmacists
- Important Coloring Agents in Food Products: Types, Regulations, Advantages, Disadvantages (2023)
- Importance of Prescription: Definition, Important Parts, Handling, Labelling, Dispensing Process, and Errors (2023)
- Bifilac Tablet Uses, Benefits and Side Effects (2023)
- Important Pharmaceutical Uses of Clove, Cinnamon, Lavender & Bay Leaf 2023
- Liquid Oral Preparations PPT PDF: Solutions, Syrups, Elixirs, Emulsions, Suspensions, and Dry Powder for Reconstitution 2023
- Say Goodbye to Unwanted Hair: The Ultimate Guide to Laser Hair Removal Near Me in 2023
- Understanding Microgestin FE Tablet: A Comprehensive Guide to This Birth Control Pill 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About Glucon D: Ingredients, Benefits, Side Effects, and Sugar-Free Options in 2023
- Top 4 Shabase Products: A Comprehensive Guide to Clear and Beautiful Skin