12 Best MCQ in Good Regulatory Practice- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
To achieve public health policy goals as effectively as possible, Good Regulatory Practice (GRP) is a set of principles and practices that are used in the creation, application, and evaluation of regulatory instruments, such as laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Protecting and promoting the public’s health and safety is one of the government’s primary responsibilities, which includes providing health care. Medical products that are readily available, reasonably priced, safe, effective, and of guaranteed quality are necessary for a well-functioning healthcare system. Medical products play a crucial role in disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, so their poor quality and fabrication can have potentially fatal results.
Users of medical products are typically unable to assess the quality of those products, so this is a concern. Therefore, the interests and safety of the general public must be entrusted to a regulatory body or bodies that make sure that only goods available through legal trade are safe, function as promised, and are of guaranteed quality.
Good Regulatory Practice (GRP) MCQ
1. Schedule M comprises
(a) Requirement of premises and plant
(b) Equipment of Pharmaceutical Products
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of these
2. The Pharmaceutical Industry always adopted good regulatory practices because
(a) it prevents and mitigates adverse health effects
(b) it prevents poor quality
(c) it prevents ineffective medicine
(d) all of above
3. GRP stand for
(a) Good Regulatory Practice
(b) Good Regulatory Principles
(c) Good Reframe Policy
(d) Good Regulatory Policies
4. _________defined as the direct computer-to-computer transmission of electronic prescriptions from prescriber offices to community pharmacies.
5. _____application for grant or renewal of a license to sell, stock, exhibit or offer for sale or distribution of drugs other than those specified in Schedule X.
(a) Form 19 A
(b) Form 19
(c) Form 20 A
6. Standard Operating Procedure is the full form of
7. ________is a registered pharmacist is involved in hospital pharmacy services ensuring the distribution of safe, efficacious, and cost-effective medicaments to both inpatients and outpatients.
(a) Hospital Pharmacists
(b) Community Pharmacists
(c) Clinical Pharmacists
(d) All of above
8. Head office of CDSCO is at
(b) New Delhi
9. __________is an e-governance system to discharge various functions performed by CDSCO under Drug and Cosmetic Acts 1940.
10. Import of medical device license is
(a) 3 years
(b) 4 years
(c) 2 years
(d) 5 years
11. The Drug Regulatory body of India is
12. _______is an instrument, apparatus, implement machine, implant, in vitro reagent or other similar article that is intended for use in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of disease or other medical conditions.
(a) Medical device
(b) Electronic device
(d) None of above