Protein Engineering and Genetic Engineering Notes
Protein engineering is the process of developing useful or valuable proteins. It is a young discipline, with much research taking place into the understanding of protein folding and recognition for protein design principles.
Genetic engineering, also called recombinant DNA technology, involves the group of techniques used to cut up and join together genetic material, especially DNA from different biological species, and to introduce the resulting hybrid DNA into an organism in order to form new combinations of heritable genetic material.
- Genetic mapping reveals cancer growth
- Overview of Vaccines, Types of Immunity, and Immunization
- Electrophoresis – Definition, Principle, Working, Types, Applications
- Cellular and Humoral Immunity Notes PDF
- Immunoglobulins Notes PDF
- Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF
- Blotting Technique Notes pdf
- Production and Applications of Enzymes in Industry