Bioinformatics and its applications
– the study of how information is represented and transmitted in biological systems, starting at the molecular level is a discipline that needs a computer.
– An ink pen and a supply of traditional laboratory notebooks could be used to record the results of experiments.
– However, to do so would be like foregoing the use of a computer and word-processing program in favor of pen and paper to write a novel.
Contents of Bioinformatics and its applications pdf
- Introduction of Bioinformatics
- What is Bioinformatics, Definition of Bioinformatics
- Path to the Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics Application Areas
- Scope of Computation Biology
- Structural Bioinformatics/Genomics
- Functional Genomics
- Bioinformatics Tools
- Application of Bioinformatics
- Important Coloring Agents in Food Products: Types, Regulations, Advantages, Disadvantages (2023)
- Importance of Prescription: Definition, Important Parts, Handling, Labelling, Dispensing Process, and Errors (2023)
- 12 Best MCQ in Good Regulatory Practice- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
- 105 Important Pharmacy Law and Ethics MCQ Questions with answers
- 13 Important MCQs on Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Act & Rules
- Bifilac Tablet Uses, Benefits and Side Effects (2023)
- O2 Tablets- Uses, Benefits and Side Effects (2023)
- Dipane Tablets-Uses, Benefits & Side Effects (2023)