Introduction, Scope, and Applications of Biotechnology – Lecture Notes
Biotechnology is the broad area of biology, involving living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or “any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use”.
Find the attachment of this topic below….
- Genetic mapping reveals cancer growth
- Overview of Vaccines, Types of Immunity, and Immunization
- Electrophoresis – Definition, Principle, Working, Types, Applications
- Cellular and Humoral Immunity Notes PDF
- Immunoglobulins Notes PDF
- Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF
- Blotting Technique Notes pdf
- Production and Applications of Enzymes in Industry