Enzyme Immobilization: Methods and Applications
The term immobilized enzymes refer to “enzymes physically confined or localized in a certain defined region of space with retention of their catalytic activities, and which can be used repeatedly and continuously.”
In addition to their use in industrial processes, the immobilization techniques are the basis for making a number of biotechnology products with application in diagnostics, bio-affinity chromatography, and biosensors.
Contents of Enzyme Immobilization Methods and Applications:
What is Enzyme Immobilization?
Need of Enzyme Immobilization
Ways of Enzyme Immobilization (Methods of Enzyme Immobilization)
Applications of Enzyme Immobilization
- Genetic mapping reveals cancer growth
- Overview of Vaccines, Types of Immunity, and Immunization
- Electrophoresis – Definition, Principle, Working, Types, Applications
- Cellular and Humoral Immunity Notes PDF
- Immunoglobulins Notes PDF
- Fermentation Technology Notes PPT PDF
- Blotting Technique Notes pdf
- Production and Applications of Enzymes in Industry