Drugs and Magic Remedies Act 1954
The Act has been passed with the aim,
- To control the advertisement of drugs in certain cases.
- To prohibit the advertisement for certain purposes of remedies alleged to possess magic qualities, which falsely claim and mislead public.
Also Read: Pharmacy Act 1948 Notes pdf
- Important Clinical Establishment Act & Rules PPT PDF 2023
- “Biomedical Waste Management Rules 2016: An Overview with Important MCQs”
- 10 Important BCS System MCQ
- 12 Best MCQ in Good Regulatory Practice- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
- 105 Important Pharmacy Law and Ethics MCQ Questions with answers
- 13 Important MCQs on Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Act & Rules